Episode 42: Tara Darnley on the Pros and Cons of Selling On Amazon in 2019 (No Coins Left Behind) 0
Welcome to Episode 42 of Dreams Inspire Reality Podcast- Selling on Amazon Pros & Cons in 2019 (No Coins Left Behind)
Shopping online is a big trend to date. Amazon has dominated online. It is the fastest growing and biggest E-commerce in the world. Statistically, Amazon has 100 million prime subscribers, has estimated 237 million customers worldwide, and has 5 million people selling their products on this platform. This online E-commerce platform is really at the peak of success. But how can small businesses benefit from Amazon? How does selling on Amazon work?
Sit back and relax, as I dive into this topic!
As an Amazon brand strategist, I helped my clients navigate the marketplace, by launching and scaling several brands on Amazon in our own strategic ways. With my own experiences of selling and growing my own 7 figure Brand on Amazon over the last 5 years, I’ve been able to replicate my success to my clients today.
In this episode, I will answer lots of questions related to selling and launching your brand successfully on Amazon. Plus discuss the many Pros and as well as the cons.
Here are a few things I shared:
- What are the pros and cons of selling on Amazon
- Is free shipping really “Free Shipping"
- Why selling Fba is your best option
- What are the advantages of selling your products on Amazon
- Advice for sellers who are shipping their products by themselves
- Two different ways to sell on Amazon
- How crucial account optimization is to the success of your channel
- How to sell to other countries without additional cost to you!
- What are the advantages of shopping on Amazon during the holiday seasons
- When does Amazon pay the sellers
- The pros of advertising your products on Amazon Today
- Best-Sellers Categories
- The difference between gated and ungated categories
- What to do if your account has been suspended on Amazon
- Why having a trademark is important to sell your products on Amazon
Find out what your long term goal on Amazon and stick to it!
Disclaimer: I don’t work for or am I affiliated with Amazon.
Thank you so much for listening.
Dream Big, Execute Hard.
Join my Facebook Group: bit.ly/DIRGROUP
Schedule a Discovery Call: bit.ly/amazonbrandstrategist
Connect with Me:
Episode 24: Tieron Spear on Scaling & Building a 7-Figure Shopify E-commerce Business Using Facebook Ads 0
Welcome to the 24th episode of Dreams Inspire Reality Podcast!
I love this episode with Tieron Spear. He is an ingenious businessman, founder of the Foreign Direct Investment Project, and runs several businesses that include selling private label products on Amazon and Shopify, Angel Investing in two companies, co-owning a full-service hair salon, and operating a wholesale hair company.
Tieron is a man of humility, despite living a 7-figure business, he is not considering himself to be living his dream life, and this episode, he reveal with us how simple and amazing it is what he describe as "dream life". This episode was made even more valuable as he shares with us his personal story, and full of tips on building profit out of your passions.
Today Tieron will take us on how to scale and build a 7-figure Shopify E-commerce business out of your Facebook Ads!