Episode 42: Tara Darnley on the Pros and Cons of Selling On Amazon in 2019 (No Coins Left Behind) 0
Welcome to Episode 42 of Dreams Inspire Reality Podcast- Selling on Amazon Pros & Cons in 2019 (No Coins Left Behind)
Shopping online is a big trend to date. Amazon has dominated online. It is the fastest growing and biggest E-commerce in the world. Statistically, Amazon has 100 million prime subscribers, has estimated 237 million customers worldwide, and has 5 million people selling their products on this platform. This online E-commerce platform is really at the peak of success. But how can small businesses benefit from Amazon? How does selling on Amazon work?
Sit back and relax, as I dive into this topic!
As an Amazon brand strategist, I helped my clients navigate the marketplace, by launching and scaling several brands on Amazon in our own strategic ways. With my own experiences of selling and growing my own 7 figure Brand on Amazon over the last 5 years, I’ve been able to replicate my success to my clients today.
In this episode, I will answer lots of questions related to selling and launching your brand successfully on Amazon. Plus discuss the many Pros and as well as the cons.
Here are a few things I shared:
- What are the pros and cons of selling on Amazon
- Is free shipping really “Free Shipping"
- Why selling Fba is your best option
- What are the advantages of selling your products on Amazon
- Advice for sellers who are shipping their products by themselves
- Two different ways to sell on Amazon
- How crucial account optimization is to the success of your channel
- How to sell to other countries without additional cost to you!
- What are the advantages of shopping on Amazon during the holiday seasons
- When does Amazon pay the sellers
- The pros of advertising your products on Amazon Today
- Best-Sellers Categories
- The difference between gated and ungated categories
- What to do if your account has been suspended on Amazon
- Why having a trademark is important to sell your products on Amazon
Find out what your long term goal on Amazon and stick to it!
Disclaimer: I don’t work for or am I affiliated with Amazon.
Thank you so much for listening.
Dream Big, Execute Hard.
Join my Facebook Group: bit.ly/DIRGROUP
Schedule a Discovery Call: bit.ly/amazonbrandstrategist
Connect with Me: